2018

I am now looking for blog sponsorship for 2018. If you are a store and would like to sponsor my challenge blog please email me at fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
I look forward to hearing from you.

Followers

Monday, 11 September 2017

Challenge 174

Hi everyone welcome to this weeks challenge.
Thank you all so much for all your marvellous creations last week.

Before I announce the winners and design team favourites we have some news for you all.
We have two new design team members.

Geesje

and

Ine

Welcome to the team ladies and hope you will be very happy on the team.
I hope you will all visit Geesje and Ine's blogs.

Its now time to announce our design team favourites and winner.

DESIGN TEAM FAVOURITES

No 57 - Sheryl Hare
No 67 - Nana Connie
No 79 - Getty
No 118 - Julie Reed
No 125 - Lisa Lynn
No 129 - Wendy F

Congratulations please take your design team favourite badge
design team favourite
WINNER
Congratulations please take your winners badge and 
e-mail
fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
for details on how to claim your prize
With Winner Crafting from the Heart in the subject line

Winners Badge
|Thank you so much to our fantastic sponsor
Ppinky Dolls

CHALLENGE 174
As always our challenge is Anything goes

This week our challenge is Just for fun.



Our fantastic design team have been busy creating for your inspiration and here are their fantastic makes.

Fiona


Sandy
Tim Holtz - Crazy Cats



http://carla-writes.blogspot.com/


Good luck Everyone

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing one of my cards as the DT favorites; I greatly appreciate it. Wonderful inspiration this week for Challenge 174.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made my day! Thank you so much for one of your DT Favorite designations - that means a lot to me!
    ~ginny [Getty]
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely to see my name in your DT favourites, thank you so much :)
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous makes from the design team.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked the arrows for their help in organizing your notes.
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete